WB-airsoft forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Control Point Gametype (Coltar's Super Confusing Extravaganza)

5 posters

Go down

Control Point Gametype (Coltar's Super Confusing Extravaganza) Empty Control Point Gametype (Coltar's Super Confusing Extravaganza)

Post  Markus Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Rather than clog up the 10/3 events thread, I thought we should make a thread about this. Those of us who played it loved it. Of course, it does need some polishing. For instance, I was at a flag for a good 15-20 minutes without it being changed. We need to come up with a timing system of some sort.
Markus
Markus

Lawlz : 494

Back to top Go down

Control Point Gametype (Coltar's Super Confusing Extravaganza) Empty hmm

Post  SnipeJAG94 Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 pm

i'm thinking ~ 5-10 minutes

and if we REALLY want to get heavy in this game, we can have the "flag master" light off a smoke grenade to show where the flag is at LoL... idk, i just like smoke grenades
SnipeJAG94
SnipeJAG94

Lawlz : 650

Back to top Go down

Control Point Gametype (Coltar's Super Confusing Extravaganza) Empty Re: Control Point Gametype (Coltar's Super Confusing Extravaganza)

Post  TheFellowBrit17 Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:49 am

It's Colter, not Coltar Evil or Very Mad
TheFellowBrit17
TheFellowBrit17

Lawlz : 124

Back to top Go down

Control Point Gametype (Coltar's Super Confusing Extravaganza) Empty Re: Control Point Gametype (Coltar's Super Confusing Extravaganza)

Post  ford1601 Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 am

lol I remember that, he spent close to an hour confusing people and the game is actually incredibly simple to play and surprisingly fun as well, it also encourages people to call their hits given the sort of "respawns"

ford1601

Lawlz : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  MZAW Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:36 am

): when was this and why wasn't i there?
MZAW
MZAW

Lawlz : 215

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down