WB-airsoft forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hostage Treason mix

2 posters

Go down

Hostage Treason mix Empty Hostage Treason mix

Post  MichaelWright Mon May 18, 2009 11:18 pm

I’m just throwing this out there as a game suggestion, but what we should do is a combo of hostage and traitors.

What happens is a hostage is chosen and teams are divided into Terrorists and Counter-Terrorists, Then the hostage gets to choose (without saying anything to anyone else beside that person) one person on each team to be a traitor. This will not be announced to anyone, not even the other traitor. The game is played the same as hostage, where the Counter-Terrorists try to get the hostage from the Terrorists. But after the first few minutes of the game the traitor can switch teams (only once) and take out his old team from the inside or retreat and give important intel to their new team. Or if they live life on the edge they can attempt to take another player hostage and bring them back to their new team so they can now have leverage against the other team. Hopefully this will spice things up. The traitor doesn’t have to ever trade team. But the game would be cool if they changed.

Rules that should be addressed:
Players most use pistols when in close range. Such as when the traitor is taking a hostage, don’t go pointing a 400 fsp M4 at someone neck and tell them to get on the ground. Instead whip out your pistol or make a pistol with your our hand. (A normal human wouldn’t miss a shot point blank)

If you are the traitor and the sneak up behind a player (whose now not on your team) you can tell they to put down there gun. But you cannot completely disarm but you can move the gun away from them at a max distance 6 ft.

The traitor can be hit by his new team (after switching) when walking over to them. Those players most, right away announce that they are in fact on that team and this will not count as a hit. Be if it happens again it counts as a hit. This might solve some confusion about players switching teams. But if the traitor is hit by his old team that counts as a hit.

You are not allowed to fake being a traitor

You ARE allowed to (if on Terrorists team and the traitor) attempt to steal the hostage and runaway.

Hostage trading is ok. Yes that means the tables can turn to the point where the Counter Terrorists have the target hostage and a Terrorist hostage. In this case
the game now is flip flopped and the Terrorists are now trying to get there man back.

The game ends when a set number of lives are lost by all members on one team.

If you don’t understand Just ask me question and I will try to answer it.
MichaelWright
MichaelWright

Lawlz : 8

Back to top Go down

Hostage Treason mix Empty Re: Hostage Treason mix

Post  MichaelWright Mon May 18, 2009 11:37 pm

Wow how awsome. This dude is so cool i wish i was him
MichaelWright
MichaelWright

Back to top Go down

Post  MichaelWright Mon May 18, 2009 11:39 pm

Dude i know this guy is the coolest dude alive. Just look at how awsome his name is.... Micahel Wright... brilliant! the coolest name ever.
MichaelWright
MichaelWright

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Tue May 19, 2009 12:15 am

looks good.
and i cant quite place a name on that awsome person...

begins with a S
or C
or A
or M
or W......
Henry
Henry
Admin

Lawlz : 1018

https://wbairsoftsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down