WB-airsoft forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

capture the flag

5 posters

Go down

capture the flag Empty capture the flag

Post  Sgt12Cougar Sun May 24, 2009 12:03 am

That game we played today with two flags in the middle of the field was frickin intense. I dont think I have had that much fun in a long time. Two large teams going toward each other at full speed from the left, middle, and right. It was amazing to play and watch, and gave you that "full-scale battle" feeling. We should make that one of our regular game types. I will update this soon with the rules.

Sgt12Cougar

Lawlz : 30

Back to top Go down

capture the flag Empty Re: capture the flag

Post  Markus Sun May 24, 2009 8:42 pm

I agree, that game was pretty intense. Next time though I think we should use brighter flags, because the other team only had to grab a clear plastic water bottle and we had to find an olive drab water bottle in a patch of grass.
Markus
Markus

Lawlz : 494

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Sun May 24, 2009 10:22 pm

i think that it also needs a delay on respawns.

maybe like when 3/4 of the team is dead, everyone comes back at the spawn place.
Henry
Henry
Admin

Lawlz : 1018

https://wbairsoftsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JoKeR9-1-1 Wed May 27, 2009 12:01 am

i think that thing where there were 2 bottles was downright horrible. everyone was going on an adrenaline rush and sprinting for it and ignoring thier hits. also, we would need another tree stump because i was looking for that bloody bottle for an hour. im not playing that game anymore. any of the places that you start are always uneven, cause one team has a downhill, or more cover or whatever. i think that game was a FAIL Evil or Very Mad Mad No
JoKeR9-1-1
JoKeR9-1-1

Lawlz : 256

http://www.zemax.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  SnipeJAG94 Wed May 27, 2009 6:10 pm

U know this game type might be more affective with a smaller team, when we played this we had like 7-8 people on each team and it was kind of random. I do agree with joker about the adrenaline rush would make it so that they wouldn't call their hits, but at the time the PMS dude in the guillie suite was on the other team. Mad
SnipeJAG94
SnipeJAG94

Lawlz : 650

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum