WB-airsoft forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Op Ukraine Rising

Go down

Op Ukraine Rising Empty Op Ukraine Rising

Post  Henry Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:54 pm

WHAT: Modern Combat Simulation
WHEN: 26 APRIL 2009 - 1100-1600
COST: $20 Pre-registered / $25 Day of
WHERE: Vaughn, WA
FPS:AEG 400 FPS w/ .20
DMR FPS:550FPS Bolt Action Only
AMMO:4 Hicaps/Unlimited Low/Mid Caps

U K R A I N E

Acceptable Camo: Woodland Patterns/Ukranian

A secret section in the Ukrainian military has made a special deal with the U.S. Army and is planning on destroying a secret Russian military lab located near it's borders. It is rumored that the lab is producing chemical weapons for an upcoming attack on the Ukrainian by an elite unit of Russian operatives.

R U S S I A

Acceptable Camo: Solid Color(Black/OD/etc)/Russian

An elite unit of Russian operatives known only as White Knight, is planning an small incursion into the Ukraine in order to test a next-gen chemical agent designed to produce paranoyia in the infected subjects. The weaponized agent has been tested secretly in a lab with amazing results.

U N I T E D S T A T E S

Acceptable Camo: ACU/Multicam

The U.S. has sent a special unit of "enhanced" super soldiers to assist the Ukrainian Army in destroying a military lab being run by the Russian military. The U.S. has informed the Ukrainians that they will deny any involvement in the upcoming mission and plan on using the action to field test some new medial technologies developed for the unit.

This is for all who are interested in going.
I myself am interested in going and all that i need is some russian camo.
Henry
Henry
Admin

Lawlz : 1018

https://wbairsoftsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum