WB-airsoft forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruels and guidlines and WTF AIRSOFT SUCKED DICK TODAY

+5
JoKeR9-1-1
SnipeJAG94
Dinkus
Sgt12Cougar
Woody
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ruels and guidlines and WTF AIRSOFT SUCKED DICK TODAY Empty ruels and guidlines and WTF AIRSOFT SUCKED DICK TODAY

Post  Woody Sat May 23, 2009 10:10 pm

today alot of bull shit happened. there was alot of people with 480 fps automadic weapons whitch could be dangeriois for anyone. today mark(I think) got a huge hole in his face and imagion if he was shot in the dick or the Teeth or in the Gum. i believe there needs to be an fps limit on pistoles eletrect guns and snipers.

also there needs to be a punnishment for people not calling their hits i had 3 people see me hit Jarad on the back hair and gun and he didnt call himself out. we cant take that shit it ruins airsoft for the whole team.

and i dont know about you but that guy in the gilli suite who was like 23 threaten to beat the shit out of me. the day was disorganized and ruels need to be established so these mistakes cannot happen again.

Woody

Lawlz : 57

Back to top Go down

ruels and guidlines and WTF AIRSOFT SUCKED DICK TODAY Empty Re: ruels and guidlines and WTF AIRSOFT SUCKED DICK TODAY

Post  Sgt12Cougar Sun May 24, 2009 12:01 am

yeah i agree. i didnt hear about the threats but many people didnt call their hits. if its gonna be like this on june 6 i wont even show up. we also need to put an fps limit up and someone needs to buy a chrono so we can chrono all guns and set appropriate mediums and minimum ranges. and ryan has always been nothing but trouble, shooting at point blank, someone needs to give him a talk.

Sgt12Cougar

Lawlz : 30

Back to top Go down

ruels and guidlines and WTF AIRSOFT SUCKED DICK TODAY Empty Re: ruels and guidlines and WTF AIRSOFT SUCKED DICK TODAY

Post  Dinkus Sun May 24, 2009 12:15 am

ya, if june 6th is like today, im not coming

today was not fun

untill the end, when mostly everyone left

and woody, if the dude in the gilliesuit tried anything, i would have had your back
Dinkus
Dinkus

Lawlz : 161

http://www.myspace.com/theconnor1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt12Cougar Sun May 24, 2009 12:40 am

idk i still thought it was fun though, just not under control.

Sgt12Cougar

Back to top Go down

ruels and guidlines and WTF AIRSOFT SUCKED DICK TODAY Empty Yeah really

Post  SnipeJAG94 Sun May 24, 2009 2:12 am

Ok we need to say something about hits on the 6th. i mean c mon getting hit is just part of the game. and i used to get hit a lot ( but not anymore ) so its no big deal to me. also we need to follow the the rules that are posted, i do recall seeing something about respect right! so out on the feild don't swear or argue and have self control. u know there are some times when there are kid on the feild.
SnipeJAG94
SnipeJAG94

Lawlz : 650

Back to top Go down

Post  JoKeR9-1-1 Sun May 24, 2009 1:49 pm

the best ways to solve problems about people not calling hits is to play games were you quickly respawn like infection. i do think those guys that came were too aggressive though. i just think that EVERYBODY just needs to chill out and remember its a game, and were doing this for fun and excercise, not to show male dominance.

....and about mark getting shot in the face, EVERYBODY NEEDS TO GET A FULL FACE MASK. getting shot like that is a hazard of wearing just glasses, and getting shot in the cheek is just a weak point, i was shot with a WELL M4 (200fps) and i got a couple of those, so everybody chill
JoKeR9-1-1
JoKeR9-1-1

Lawlz : 256

http://www.zemax.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody Sun May 24, 2009 8:12 pm

i agree its just a game but when the game isnt played right its not fun its like fouls in football there is consquensis for breaking rules and Connor thanks bro Very Happy i could have wooped that kids ass any day

Woody

Back to top Go down

Post  Markus Sun May 24, 2009 8:41 pm

Yeah, getting shot in the face wasn't that big a deal. Although at that range (20 feet I think it was), it should have been a safety kill. We need to establish rules and regulations before we start next time. And I agree about Ryan, he shoots too close and he makes me act like a dick Mad
Markus
Markus

Lawlz : 494

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody Mon May 25, 2009 2:37 am

so here is what i think should be the rules

electric rifles : 400 or bellow consequence: you cant use that gun the the entire practice and have to swap guns if you cannot find a weapon bellow 400 you cannot airsoft with the other team

sniper rifles: 450-500 fps concequence same as electric rifles.

pistols 50- 350 fps concequence same thing

close quortes kill if you are 20 feet of closer you have to yell contact kill and the person is dead. violating this rule will for the person who got shot to shoot the person as far as he shot him 3 times

calling hits: if you dont call you hits and there are witnesses of them being shot they will get shot 30 times in the back 30 feet away wearing a T shirt

these consquenses may be to severe but i believe if we fallow this people will not want to break these rules if you let them get of easy there going too do it again and again and again

Woody

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Mon May 25, 2009 12:58 pm

just a little addition for electric guns,
maybe make 400-450 semi-only since they are kinda like DM guns
and snipers kinda have to be over 500 to seperate them for an aeg in my opinion

and i must strongly object to your way of dealing with people who dont call their hits, after getting 30 in the back it will be a wonder if they ever want to come back again. and what if they really wernt hit?? after all, airsoft guns arn't really that accurate at 150+ feet. And it will set a bad image for the team "we're the team that uses pain to get people to call their hits", who would want to play with them? i wouldn't....
Henry
Henry
Admin

Lawlz : 1018

https://wbairsoftsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SnipeJAG94 Mon May 25, 2009 2:14 pm

Well why do we even want the cheaters to come back?( sorry didn't see if they didn't get hit ) We should have a range limit to the snipers.

sorry to say this here but we should play with gun hits, in real life if your gun got shot you would be worthless unless you used a pistol after that, or you would just run around going hand to hand like Sean did Very Happy

Last edited by SnipeJAG94 on Mon May 25, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
SnipeJAG94
SnipeJAG94

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt12Cougar Mon May 25, 2009 3:03 pm

For those of us that use KWAs, we are in trouble with those rules. My gun chronoes at 420 FPS with 0.2s. I think we should make the limit like 380 or 400 with 0.25s, since thats what everyone uses, and what they SHOULD use.

We should also trust based off of trustworthiness and responsibility.

Sgt12Cougar

Back to top Go down

Post  SnipeJAG94 Mon May 25, 2009 3:27 pm

Dude we can use kwa's on semi just the only problem would be the range for fully auto. I think we can make an acception for kwa's. Suspect
SnipeJAG94
SnipeJAG94

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Mon May 25, 2009 3:52 pm

i dont really like the idea of exceptions because couldn't everyone get a kwa m16? (comes stock with m130)

yeah... maybe a minimal range thing.

although i am a little tired of the battlefield being ruled by the kwa m16 beast rof/fps/range
Henry
Henry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SnipeJAG94 Mon May 25, 2009 4:00 pm

I totaly understand where your coming from so were are kind of stuck then.

Remember that most kwa's, unless you upgrade them their not that acurate.
SnipeJAG94
SnipeJAG94

Back to top Go down

Post  JoKeR9-1-1 Mon May 25, 2009 5:05 pm

I OBJECT!

woody, shooting people in the back is a horrible idea, that is just unfair, and sometimes people dont feel the bloody shot, so just let it be, put this behind you, take a breath and move on. we all play airsoft for fun, and if someone really wants to get shot in the back be my guest, but i thnk your pretty twisted to want revenge that badly just because you didnt get the kill you wanted. everybody breath, and just CHILL OUT
JoKeR9-1-1
JoKeR9-1-1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt12Cougar Mon May 25, 2009 6:39 pm

SnipeJAG94 wrote:Dude we can use kwa's on semi just the only problem would be the range for fully auto. I think we can make an acception for kwa's. Suspect

Have you heard of the trigger post problems with KWA? I would rather not use semi-auto...

And Henry...you get what you pay for...if I pay 300 bucks for a KWA, it sure as hell better rule the field...

And not everyone would be getting a KWA cuz of the price. If you want similar performance to a KWA, it isn't that hard to go buy a new bucking, spring, and gears and get similar performance.

Sgt12Cougar

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Mon May 25, 2009 6:51 pm

you see, what i meant was that if we make kwa's the exception to a 400fps rule, most people will get them because they can shoot faster and therefore further (even if not accuratly, 100 shots will hit something).

then what do we have? a bunch of people with 420+ aegs running around with only a 20ft MED? seems familiar....

and, these 420+ guns can make it a bit scary for those with smg's to rush into close range.

maybe we should do something like guns under 350 have no med but they have to be on semi under 20ft?

and lets drop the thing about kwa's, ok?
Henry
Henry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody Mon May 25, 2009 7:58 pm

yeah dude you 100 percent right about the shot in the back thing but imm was just really pissed at the time sry about that guys Very Happy

airsoft is just a game wtf was i thinking just a little woody anger commin out lol

but my questions is how do we deal with cheaters there can be so many arguments that you were shot and you wernt shot what do you guys think??

Woody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt12Cougar Mon May 25, 2009 8:29 pm

Just realized my comments came off as rude...my bad everyone, I meant it in a nice calm manner. And in the case of being above 400 FPS, how about semi-only 30 feet away? 330-400 FPS 20 feet med, and <330 FPS no med? That sounds fair to me.

But those are last resort. 20 feet away equals safety kill if one is caught off-guard.

Sgt12Cougar

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Mon May 25, 2009 8:36 pm

that sounds pretty solid to me actually
Henry
Henry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody Mon May 25, 2009 10:05 pm

yeah i like it no full burst at 30 feet

Woody

Back to top Go down

Post  JoKeR9-1-1 Tue May 26, 2009 11:00 pm

i like that idea, but we should pitch in and get a crono. people will always get agressive and shoot at close range, there is no way to avoid things like this happening, and when you are close enough to kill, you dont really think, you just kill. this will work, but lets not just scrap it if someone doesnt ablige immediately and effectively, this is just a part of airsoft
JoKeR9-1-1
JoKeR9-1-1

Back to top Go down

ruels and guidlines and WTF AIRSOFT SUCKED DICK TODAY Empty WOW off topic this is getting long

Post  SnipeJAG94 Tue May 26, 2009 11:06 pm

Off topic. This is getting big, since were are just throwing around ideas, we should have a team Idea Topic in the W.B. related area.
SnipeJAG94
SnipeJAG94

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOST Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:10 pm

if your real gun got in the internals it would blow up in your face. Smile
GHOST
GHOST

Lawlz : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next