WB-airsoft forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team member roles

+8
Woody
Sgt12Cougar
Markus
ford1601
GHOST
JoKeR9-1-1
Henry
SnipeJAG94
12 posters

Go down

Team member roles Empty Team member roles

Post  SnipeJAG94 Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:54 am

this thread is for roles/jobs each member is capable and wanting to do.

Say your name, What role/s you think you are good at, then explain why that role/s is best for you. (optional- tell what guns you mainly use)

this info is for the team to help sort out players. DO NOT comment on other people's thoughts, only do what is listed above.

KEEP THIS ON TOPIC Neutral
SnipeJAG94
SnipeJAG94

Lawlz : 650

Back to top Go down

Team member roles Empty Team member roles

Post  SnipeJAG94 Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:41 am

My name is Jake Gabel
Roles/jobs I’m interested in and capable of doing are, Squad Leader, Designated Marksman, and Rifleman.

-Squad Leader- Graduated NYLT, work with the team to find alternatives to situations. I make battle plans of our fields in my spare time. Every squad member is always equal. And I have six years of airsoft experience.

- Designated Marksman- because I have had a history in the NRA’s Jr. Marksman team. I started my airsoft career as a sniper back in 2003. And I adapt to the environment for camouflage. And I’m a great shot. I understand windage and elevation “clicks” to sight in my weapon.

-Rifleman- because I use shock tactics from the U.S. Navy SEALS, also I am capable of the Assault role.

(KWA M16, KJW M700, UTG “master sniper” almost any MP5 system, and SR-25(when it arrives)
I will sometimes bring a gun that is not listed, but it would be very rare.
SnipeJAG94
SnipeJAG94

Lawlz : 650

Back to top Go down

Team member roles Empty Re: Team member roles

Post  Henry Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:22 pm

alright, here it goes

Henry Nicholson
Role. Any leadership position, close range assault, recon/pointsman

-leadership- well, i made the site and the forum; as well as this i moderate and update both. this shows that i have already put a huge amount of time and effort into the team already, i also come to almost every game. I also constantly search my school for new members. And i almost always volenteer to be a captain

-close range assault assault- i typically favor close range guns, i am fast moving, quite aggressive, and physically fit. i also would say that i have a good sence of cover (if you get that...)

Last edited by GeNtLeMaN_01 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Henry
Henry
Admin

Lawlz : 1018

https://wbairsoftsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JoKeR9-1-1 Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Alex Moore
Role: Designated Marksman, Medium Range suppression

Designated Marksman: M16cn shoot across the open green pretty good, and im not as fast as some people. i can find pretty good visual cover, and i can see people pretty well from a very long range

Medium Range Suppression: the m16 fires like a powerhouse, and im not afraid to step into the open and fire at as many targets as i can. ill get shot if it will help distract the enemy while the rest of the team moves out

im not very good at moving fast, being a leader, or flanking for miles through blackbery bushes. i really like being hostage and other roles that involve being important... pig

Last edited by JoKeR9-1-1 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
JoKeR9-1-1
JoKeR9-1-1

Lawlz : 256

http://www.zemax.com/

Back to top Go down

Team member roles Empty positions

Post  GHOST Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:15 pm

Grant "Ghost"

well ghost has been my nickname since second grade- I focus on stealth, tactis such as flanking and am CQB but am hoping to change roles to sniper- though I will do both.

and for henry....EW! NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW THAT!
GHOST
GHOST

Lawlz : 37

Back to top Go down

Post  ford1601 Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 am

My name's Mark
I haven't actually been to a game yet, but I'm going tomorrow and hoping to see how well you compare to ERA and Battlesim.

My main role will be a support gunner because I have an AK that shoots 16+ shots per second and has a 2,500 round drum mag.
I love to flank enemies and unload, making them think there's 4 people behind them instead of 1.
I am 100% open to any scenario role that you designate (ie: shop guy, camera-man, hostage, downed pilot, etc, I love that stuff)
If you give me another gun besides my 15 pound AK I can actually sprint very well in my opinion, and can do the 2-mile run in 14 minutes Smile , I'm also open to being a distraction with just a sidearm
I have about 2 years of training for sneaking around (er... hiding) because in Battlesim everyone has $5,000 saws/snipers that dominate so bad I might as well bring a real gun to make it even

I also have like 30 smoke grenades... Pull-pin, fuse lit ones, orange/red/purple/green/blue/white/ w/e you name it and like 20ft of fuse

Wow that was long.... Basically everything except being a normal grunt.

ford1601

Lawlz : 165

Back to top Go down

Post  Markus Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:51 am

My name is also Mark.

I enjoy assaulting, flanking and long walks on the beach.

Primarily use my MP-40 or my baby the MP-44.

I also like being the medic, and am the perfect meat shield.
Markus
Markus

Lawlz : 494

Back to top Go down

Post  Sgt12Cougar Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Name: Sean Tavakoli

Roles

Assault, because I am more of an aggressive player who gets after it. I barely lose a match, and I am a pretty good shot. I know my personal and weapon's capabilities, as well as others. And I think I am pretty good at coming up with plans.

Flanking/Sneaking: Done this tons of times in the past, always catches them off-guard. Sometimes you dont make it out, but I always take others with me. I know when to retreat, and I am not suicidal. I also am a good planner.

Defense: I am a good shot and always have my sights on the target. I know good defensive positions all across the fields, and am good at coordinating them.

Sgt12Cougar

Lawlz : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  Woody Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:03 pm

Name: Dustin Woodside AKA Woody

my main gun that i use is an echo 1 mp5

my main passion that i think im preatty good at is planing assults and agressave play. but i can work in almost any other type like sneaking ambushing etc.

i also know alot of formations that they tought at ERA like battle line, the 90 degree angle, stagard, dimond fromation

also i know alot about suspressing and moving at the same time and well at it as well

Woody

Lawlz : 57

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinkus Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Connor Hyde

M14

sneaking, ambushing, hiding; basically anything that catches the enemy off guard

not afraid to take risks

im too lazy to put down why, but if you ask other people, they'll prolly tell you the same
Dinkus
Dinkus

Lawlz : 161

http://www.myspace.com/theconnor1

Back to top Go down

Team member roles Empty Team Member Roles

Post  knapik1993 Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:04 pm

Brandon Knapik

Can do anything. Prefers close quarters combat.

CQB: Can run fast, can prone crawl silently well, prefers shorter weapons

Primary: KWA M9 PTP
Secondary: KWA M16A3 w/ red dot scope, silencer, bipod, and vertical grip
(Haha. I really do mean secondary, by the way. I'm much better with my pistol than any rifle.)

Other random guns I may show up with: Echo1 M16 VN, UTG multi-shot M3 shotgun, UTG master sniper, unknown brand gas Desert Eagle. I am also hoping to buy a gas KSC TMP.

Team member roles IMG_0721

Last edited by knapik1993 on Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:04 am; edited 7 times in total
knapik1993
knapik1993

Lawlz : 418

Back to top Go down

Team member roles Empty Team Member Roles

Post  BeefCake54 Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi my name is Garrett and I pretty much am great at assaulting from all ranges because I have a big range in guns. I hate to sit back and watch the fighting, I would rather get involved.

I have several guns right now but this list is always changing: VFC HK 416, Echo 1 AK-74, TSD shotgun, WE 1911, CA CQB M-4, and KWA G-18c that I am in the process of fixing.

I think that I am a great team leader but am also open for ideas, I also like making epic suicide runs or just going oout in a blaze of glory on desk chairs with wheels (marcus will get it).
BeefCake54
BeefCake54

Lawlz : 278

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex. Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:11 pm

I like close range. I can hide well in bushes and whatnot, and like to play more aggressively.
Alex.
Alex.

Lawlz : 83

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down