WB-airsoft forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designated Marskmen

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Designated Marskmen - Page 2 Empty Re: Designated Marskmen

Post  JoKeR9-1-1 Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:18 pm

yep, you right. and i think that bolt action snipers are just a little to slow fornormal games, i think they are better suited at casual target-practice. on my KWA m16, i put in a nicer longer barrel and a hop-up, i threw on some accessories like a red-dot sight and a bipod, and that was SO much better than the snper, not to mention the ability to fully automactic. but electric guns are loud, something a bolt action cant do
JoKeR9-1-1
JoKeR9-1-1

Lawlz : 256

http://www.zemax.com/

Back to top Go down

Designated Marskmen - Page 2 Empty but...

Post  SnipeJAG94 Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:16 am

the whole point to bolt action guns is the fast trigger responce. that can mean either a hit or not when time counts. and plus bolt action guns normally have long barrels, which mean more guided flight.

but the reasons why i prefer bolt actions is that their simple. when i go stalking i crawl over/under things. the guns are much more streamlined and normally don't have mags jetting out of the recever.
plus when ever it snows, rains,or gets muddy i rather have a bolt action rather than a AEG.

up in alaska, they really can't use AEG's because they freez, literly freez. but there is whole teams of snipers with bolt actions. (sorry off topic)

before i joined WBAS i was a full time sniper at NATC. any aeg couldn't withstand what things i went through
i only trust bolt action guns when i snipe 100%

and the my side arm could take care of the full auto... it was the kwa Mac 11.

sorry guys but i'm going to stand up and fight for the bolt action. its got me through a lot.
SnipeJAG94
SnipeJAG94

Lawlz : 650

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum