WB-airsoft forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just an idea

3 posters

Go down

Just an idea Empty Just an idea

Post  K-18 Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:52 pm

Ok just an idea, I know im new and stuff and havent gone to a game yet but an idea for you guys could be to have ranks for each individual thats asigned by the leader. Like Sergent and Privates and etc. Just an idea though
K-18
K-18

Lawlz : 218

Back to top Go down

Just an idea Empty Re: Just an idea

Post  Markus Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:02 pm

I think we may have been toying with the idea for a while, but never really got around to doing anything about it. You see, most 16 year old kids aren't exactly interested in taking orders from one another. For ranks to work, there needs to be a clear chain of command, and since this is purely a recreational activity, there is no punishment for disobeying orders, and therefore no motivation to follow orders. Hopefully now that you actually brought it up we'll be able to establish something, although it may take a while.
Markus
Markus

Lawlz : 494

Back to top Go down

Post  Merwinator Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Question: If we WERE to do this...would military experiance constitute a higher rank or a promotion, or a leader role?
Merwinator
Merwinator

Lawlz : 498

http://WWW.Myspace.com/Bloddyboy   www.facebook.com/Bloddyboy123

Back to top Go down

Post  Markus Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:34 pm

SCARman123 wrote:Question: If we WERE to do this...would military experiance constitute a higher rank or a promotion, or a leader role?

That certainly could help, but time on the team and experience in the field would also have to be factored in.
Markus
Markus

Lawlz : 494

Back to top Go down

Post  Merwinator Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:36 pm

If we do do this, I could see if I could get us some rank insignias, either Sew on or velcro depending on your type of uniform
Merwinator
Merwinator

Lawlz : 498

http://WWW.Myspace.com/Bloddyboy   www.facebook.com/Bloddyboy123

Back to top Go down

Post  K-18 Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:38 pm

yeah like Mark said it would prolly focus more on the experience in the field, but another idea is to have certain squads like a sneaky ninja squad or sniper squad, etc. But actually use real tactics with real hand signals to focus on a military aspect. Like I said havent ever played with you guys before so I dont know how you do things. Cant wait to play though Very Happy
K-18
K-18

Lawlz : 218

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down